Sojourn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A change of small importance

2 posters

Go down

A change of small importance Empty A change of small importance

Post  Chronos Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:14 pm

Okay, so at the moment this shouldn't really effect anybody, but you've probably notice: if a person untrained in rifles picked up the best rifle ever, he'd only probably have a 20% chance of hitting something. Today I realized all this stuff was backwards. So, for now, your guns will lay the base (ex a medium gun will give you 40%) and your skill level will add the bonus (ex a fair skill would give you a 12% plus). This way, a guy with no training can use other weapons to some effect, and your equipment and upgrades will be more important.

Also, I'll have to run it by our stat-guru Mikey, but I was thinking of adding talent bonuses: IE, a certain level in pistols would give you a "Gunslinger" talent, the ability to draw and fire quickly. That's all for now. Like I said, besides a quick sig change this shouldn't be too big of a deal.
Chronos
Chronos
Timekeeper

Back to top Go down

A change of small importance Empty Re: A change of small importance

Post  Aaron Church Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:25 pm

Sorry. Tried to get this out yesterday but my internet's been spotty. I've updated all the guns, but I'm not going to mess with the stats. So for now, pretend no change has taken place. If you buy a gun on Alpha and you want to know your bonus, PM me and I'll tell you (If this hasn't been fixed).
Aaron Church
Aaron Church
Noble 3

https://sojourn.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum